RALEIGH, NC (WRAL) – A Raleigh man charged with breaking into a home and sexually assaulting a child was previously deported as a result of similar charges, officials said Thursday.
Oscar Paez Uribe, 39, of 4623 Vendue Range Drive, is charged with breaking and entering with the intent to terrorize and injure, indecent liberties with a child and first-degree kidnapping.
According to an arrest warrant, Uribe restrained and sexually assaulted the victim at a home on Buffaloe Road n Feb. 17.
Authorities said Uribe was charged with statutory rape and statutory sex offense in Texas on in February 2007 and was immediately deported.
He returned to the country under the alias of Oscar Paez Uribe, and authorities were able to link the two crimes using fingerprints.
Uribe was being held at the Wake County jail under an Immigration and Customs Enforcement detainer Thursday afternoon.
Read more at the Illegal Alien Crime Report
(The opinions in this article are the opinions of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of Southern Nation News or SN.O.)