(For a long time I used Google’s servers for websites, blogs, etc. It seems that Google was lackadaisical about indexing content hosted on their own systems. That and their terrible record with privacy, spying, censorship etc. is why I seldom worry with them or SEO for their search engine anymore. Freespoke.com is what Google used to be. I can’t recommend it enough – DD)
Support Free Southern Media: Like, Share, Re-Tweet, Re-Post, Subscribe.
There’s a lot more to see at our main page, Dixie Drudge! #FreeDixie
Ditch Google and Gmail Before It’s Too Late
Google isn’t just censoring information via its search engine – while about 50% of our subscribers are using Gmail accounts, the delivery rate is HALF of email providers like this one.
(Dr. Joseph Mercola, Freedom First Network)
- Many understand that Google is filtering and massively censoring information through its search engine, but it also has the power to censor in other areas, including your personal email if you’re using Gmail
- The technocratic cabal is pushing the world toward global tyranny, and Google is one of the primary supporters, aiders and abettors, of this scheme
- Google catches every single move you make online if you’re using a Google-based product. All Google products are interconnected, and the data from all their different products and services are collected to build your personality profile, which is both used to manipulate you, and sold to third parties to be used in whatever way they like
- Google poses several unique threats to society. It’s a surveillance agency with military connections and covert surveillance powers, it’s a censoring agency with the ability to restrict or block access to websites across the internet, and it has the power to manipulate public opinion
- Without Google, the technocrats’ dream of a One World Government would likely never happen, as it relies on social engineering and artificial intelligence. Google is a frontrunner and expert in both, and has the ability to control entire populations
The fact that half of all people in the U.S. and around the world are still using Gmail as their primary email service is a testament to the fact that many still do not understand just how dangerous Google actually is…Read the rest