Support Free Southern Media: Like, Share, Re-Tweet, Re-Post, Subscribe.
There’s a lot more to see at our main page, Dixie Drudge! #FreeDixie
Death toll from Ian, storm-caused flooding crosses 50 people; remnants to dissipate over Virginia
(FOX) Ian, which made landfall over Florida as a category 4 hurricane, continues to weaken ahead of its expected dissipation over Virginia early Sunday morning. Fox News is updating with the latest news surrounding the storm, its impact, travel and emergency updates.
- U.S. death toll from Hurricane Ian at least 50 people; nearly 1,600 have been safely rescued
- Power mostly restored across the Carolinas, Virginia; more than 800,000 without power in Florida
- President Biden remains in contact with DeSantis, South Carolina officials after Ian: White House
- Hurricane Ian’s recovery will be a ‘marathon not a sprint’: Brian Trascher
- Florida deputies rescue woman from rushing floodwaters after her car was swept away
Read the rest